1. Learn GCRP (Ground, Clear, Restore, Protect) Go to my You Tube Channel "Tracy G From The Heart" to watch the video, but here are the basics.
GROUND yourself (example: visualize roots coming out from your feet deep into the earth) CLEAR any old or negative energy from your energy field (example: picture body as a syringe and slowly push out unwanted energy, negative thoughts, relationships, things that do not serve your higher self, out through your feet. RESTORE: Now that all that unwanted energy is cleared, visualize yourself as a vase and "turn on' the faucet of unconditional love of the universe above your head. See it as white light, mercury, snow, white mist or anything else that comes to you and feels right! Let it fill you up starting with your toes, and FEEL it travel up your legs, knees, thighs, hips, stomach, chest, arms, neck, and finally to the top of your head. Feel it rejuvenating, replenishing, and restoring all your tissues and organs to health and perfection ( tell your body, "remember your source, remember your function"). PROTECT: Visualize a blue light bubble around your body (about 3 feet away) encircling you with protection against others draining your energy! Lastly, you can add a 5th element... go watch the video to find out! It's a new one I still need to post this week, so if its not down below, email me at email@example.com and I'll tell you!
2. Know that reality is shifting and becoming more pliable, so your THOUGHTS HAVE AN IMPACT! Try to stay more positive, at least try to concentrate on what you want, NOT what you don't want ( you can manifest that too if you focus on it too much.) Pay attention to your MOOD, Are you happy most of the time or crabby? If you're crabby STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA AND LIMIT YOUR NEWS! There are people who will try to drag you back down, but just smile and don't let them trigger you. It takes two to have a conflict. Your energy is better used somewhere else!
3. People are becoming more psychic (I know this sounds weird, but you FEEL IT, DON'T YOU???) Your mom calls you when you think you need to talk to her, your kids will say the same thing you were thinking! IT's going to get weird, but hey, we're evolving!
4. INTENTION IS KEY. It's true, intentions alone will not change the world, it needs to be followed up with ACTION. However, intentions (good and bad) are going to become easy to spot with people. So be on the loving side of this one!
5. GRATITUDE. Need an energetic boost? Sit down and think of 5 things you're grateful for and send them love (I felt gratitude for my Folgers coffee can this morning, really! I did! I felt gratitude for EVERYONE from the farmer who grew the beans, to the workers in the factory, to the drivers who brought it to my grocery store. Bet I sent love to over 300 people...the feeling I felt after sending that appreciation as unexpected, but it was powerful and AMAZING!
6. This one is also a weird one. There are 3 dimensionally based people, and 5th dimensionally based people. You know what I'm talking about. 3D people are very skeptical, judgmental, and NEGATIVE. 5D people are more open, loving, and are able to say "I'm sorry, you were right, I was wrong, please forgive me. We can try it your way. Can we stay friends?"
3D people can be based in any of the following three lower dimensional traps. They are based either in their Ego (they can never be wrong, very controlling, has to be THEIR way, and in the end, it's all about THEM).
#2. 3D people can also be based in their Pain Body. They just enjoy being miserable, and honestly we all can be to some extent, it's just they LOVE being miserable ALL THE TIME. They will complain about drama, but then they will create their own drama if everything is going well.
#3. Lastly, 3D people can also be based in Victim Mentality (I have no control over anything, I'm a victim attitude AND UNWILLING TO TAKE MY POWER BACK) There is a whole video on this on my You Tube Channel search Tracy G From The Heart. It's the What's Getting in My Way video. Or click the VIDEO BUTTON below.